Friday, November 26, 2010


/Users/tlhinote814/Desktop/nano_10_winner_120x240-5.png



So the above is supposed to be my badge of winning; for some reason I'm having trouble posting the actual badge instead of a code/script. Hmmm. Maybe I need some lessons in MAC? I thought it was click and drop technology.

Anyway, have WON NoNoWriMo 2010 with Coming Up To Dream. It is a very, very rough draft. It didn't start out as a dragon-land type fantasy, but writing that type of fantasy seemed to come more naturally than a The Shack style fantasy. (No I haven't read the Shack yet, just heard about it. It's on my shelf, it's on my list!)

Anyway, you can see my synopsis on the nano site. I hope you enjoy it. The final draft, if ever submitted for possible publication, certainly won't look much like this very rough and tumble draft! :-)

My writer's block has been well treated though. At this point I have a lot of ideas for writing both fiction, and nonfiction. I think it's going to be fun.

See you later!

No comments: