The engines have definitely slowed down the last few days--I'm still in the green, but now slated to finish around 27 Nov. I need to get to writing this morning, so of course I took this opportunity to write in my blog instead!
Going to church this morning and plan to ask for lots of guidance and inspiration in my writing. The nanowrimo novel I'm writing is not going to be the most brilliant piece ever written, but with any luck (or heavenly intervention, to be precise!) there will be some gems in there to mine in the end.
Yesterday I went to Sam's and stocked up on all kinds of staples: rice, sugar, canned goods, toilet paper. Just in case inflation really does go sky high as predicted. ??
At least we've got a steady paycheck: some people don't even have that. So I have to be grateful.
OK so I'll post my widget--that's obviously the main purpose of this rambling post: show off my word count!!
Bye for now.
http://www.nanowrimo.org/widget/LiveParticipant/663431.pnghttp://www.nanowrimo.org/widget/LiveSupporter/663431.png
http://www.nanowrimo.org/widget/MyMonth/663431.png
No comments:
Post a Comment