I helped David type the information on the book, found pictures from the Internet, and helped him put them on the posterboard.
I think it's a little busy, now that it's done, but it's very cute.
It includes some poetry, including Basho's haiku Old Pond:
The best-known Japanese haiku is Bashō's "old pond":
古池や 蛙飛込む 水の音
furuike ya kawazu tobikomu mizu no oto
"An Old Pond
A frog jumps in
The sound of water."
So two days ago David tried his hand at writing a poem:
Flowers
The flowers bloom in the day,
but corals
Are active at night
A poem by David Hinote
What can I say?? The kid is simply brilliant!
...
Nano progress:
I had a snafu earlier today, working in Scrivener. I went to delete the title of a scene, to change it I think (can't remember, was so flustered)--and I deleted the ENTIRE scene!
A happy accident maybe. I just finished rewriting that scene and I think it's better now.
Happy writing everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment